cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MATERIAL AGEING REPORT

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

my client requirement is that i want to develope a report in which stock in hand shown in mb52 tcode will be displayed by p.o./sto no. wise.

my query is that.suppose for a material ABC stock in hand is 100.this stock(100) is come w.r.t various p.o. and s.t.o.

i want to see the p.o. no/sto no.date wise for (100) stock in report.pls guide me from what table and what field the report will pick the data.

ON THE BEHALF OF THIS REPORT MY CLIENT WANT TO CALCULATE MATERIAL AGEING

regards

simran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can develop new ageing report with PO number or STO number. The PO number field EBELN can be seen in EKBE table. Thanking you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

CAN U EXPOLRE YOUR LOGIC IN DETAIL?

REGARDS

SIMRAN

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) You can get the Ageing report of Open POs with the help of Innerjoin of SAP tables ekpo ,mseg .Apply the logic with the help of ABAPOR.GRN Date-PO Date will give you ageing related to Open POs.

2) if the batch/serial number is implemented in your company then you can easily able to make stock ageing ,but if the same is not implemented then you have to apply the logic of FIFO with the help of abapor using SAP tables-t001,mseg,bseg,ekbe .

Thanks & Regards,

Sandesh Sawant

former_member699041
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks a lot

BR

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The T-codes for AGEING REPORT are MC46 and MC50. MC.9 can be used for stock analysis. For MC46 and MC50 data is coming from the MBEW table and the ageing logic works on As On Date and the data to be *picked Less Than Equal to Posting Date . Copy the MC46 and create Z ageing report to fulfill your requirement with the help of ABAPer. Use the table EKBE to fetch the PO doc. number as i mentioned above reply. Please search the program Inventory Ageing 0IC_C02_Q0021 to get the knowledge on your requirement. Thanking you.

former_member699041
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Team,

Same question I had, I got answer by your last reply to simran thanks to you both.

Regard

Dinesh