cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management Query - Transfer of credit limit to other customer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team

Can Credit limit can be transfered from one customer to other customer with in same control area ? If so what are the necessary step that has to be taken care (i.e, is Business Approvals mandatory or manually SD Cons can do it ?)

Ex : There are 10 customers in control area 5000.

Customer1 has credit limit has been set to 250 US $ & he has already used 249.99$ , now his credit limit has to be transfered from customer 1 to customer 2 . Is it possible to do this thru T.code VDH1N ?

Please provide your suggestions .

Thanks.

Edited by: Medhaphani on Oct 11, 2011 9:19 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Medhaphani ,

First of all, Business approval is MANDATORY for making such changes.

Secondly, the requirement is not feasible as per my knowledge.

One possbility is , imagine we have to transfer the credit limit of customer A to customer B.

There should not be any exposure for both A and B.

Because financial documents have already been created for A and B and hence even if we manage to manipulate the transfer of exposure (using table edit), it will create a mismatch in the accounting during audits.

Hence please wait for more exper opinion on your requirement and ask business to hold this requirement for a while.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Charles

Thanks for your replly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you can't transfer Credit of 1 Customer to another, though both customer belongs to same Credit Control Area. Ideally speaking is not not right way, other wise Credit Management will not work properly.

Only thing you can do following things.

1. Increase Credit limit

2. Ask custoemr to pay bills

3. Change setting of your Static or Dynamic Credit Check.

Thnaks & Regards,

Dhanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dhanu

Thanks for your replly