cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profitability Segment grayed out in Sales Order Account assignment Tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i enter WBS element at line item level in Sales order creation the Profitability Segment is grayed out in Account assignment tab.

Anybody knows, how to maintain both the values WBS element and Profitability Segment in Sales Order?

Thanks,

Fract

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

arvind_pereira
Participant
0 Kudos

they already done SO to till billing,now due to some other reason they want to cancel the SO,

while canceling now system is asking for pfa segment

it has derive automatically this is the first time they are reversing one SO what could be the reason how to rectify this error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

why dont you put WBS element in SO and maintain settlement rule in CJ20N definiing line item number and sales order number.

So after settlement values will go to COPA.

Regadrs

Keshav

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Anybody knows, how to maintain both the values WBS element and Profitability Segment in Sales Order?

>

Profitability Segment or Profit Center..?

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is Profit. Segment (Data transfer to CO-PA).

We also want to populate the value in WBS element field which is a connection between SD and PS.

Thanks,

Fract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For this, i guess, you need to activate COPA for incomming sales orders in configuration. However i would recommend, you should contact your CO consultant and verify the same. As for the second one, it is possile to have both WBS field and as well as the PA segment populated. I think you should be able to do it once you have the PA segment activated in your syste for the sales orders.

Regards

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

COPA already activated.

if i enter a value in WBS element then the Profit.Segment button is changing from green to gray(No values inside) and if leave WBS element as blank then the Profit.Segment button is in green and has values inside.

I want both the fields WBS element value should present and Profit.Segment button should be green.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then you can check whether there is any user exit that is being used which is putting this restriction.

Regards

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's not User Exit, it is SAP Standard include. Here is the Code

Include: FV45PF0E_ERGEBNISOBJEKT_ANLEGE

FORM ergebnisobjekt_anlegen_pruefen CHANGING value(ch_subrc).

IF vbap-kzvbr = kzvbr_p OR

NOT vbap-ps_psp_pnr IS INITIAL OR

(

(

( NOT vbap-aufnr IS INITIAL AND

da_stakz IS INITIAL ) OR

( vbap-kzvbr = kzvbr_e AND

NOT vbap-vbelv IS INITIAL AND

vbap-vbelv NE vbap-vbeln ) OR

( vbap-kzvbr = kzvbr_e AND

NOT vbap-posnv IS INITIAL AND

vbap-posnv NE vbap-posnr )

) AND

( tka00-kaein IS INITIAL OR

vbap-fkrel CA con_fkrel_max_proforma )

) OR

• Wenn keine Einzelfertigung, dann sollen keine Konsi-Beschickungen

• ans COPA weitergegeben werden

vbap-kzvbr IS INITIAL AND

vbap-fkrel CA con_fkrel_max_proforma AND

( DA_KONSI EQ CHARX OR

VBAK-VBTYP CA VBTYP_AGAN ) .

CLEAR: vbap-paobjnr.

EXIT.

ENDIF.

I am not understanding, How to resolve this issue...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In that case, please check with your CO consultant and ask him to verify for any other configuration setting that needs to be activated so that you have the PA segment along with WBS Element is available for data entry in sales order.

Regards

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible to input both the fields WBS element (VBAP-PS_PSP_PNR) and COPA Profitability Segment Number (VBAP-PAOBJNR) in Sales Order line item level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Haven't come across such a scenario but i dont think it is possible to enter both WBS and profitability segment in the sales order.

Regards,

Gokul

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is it possible to input both the fields WBS element (VBAP-PS_PSP_PNR) and COPA Profitability Segment Number (VBAP-PAOBJNR) in Sales Order line item level.

I doubt whether it is possible to do account assignment of two CO objects simultaneously.

To bring the SO values in COPA normally it is done by account assigning SO to WBS and settling WBS to PSG.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is SAP system standar behaviour.

note # 729381 under item 6:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fract_get,

Yes,this is a standard sap and in your scenario,WBS element is a cost object and sales order is not a cost object.

Once you have assign WBS element in sales order account assignment tab,sales order is a logistical object and only used for logistics purpose and not for controlling.

To calculate incoming order and post to COPA,you have to configure incoming order calculation in PS.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_dimp50/helpdata/en/d1/3944ef0e8b11d29296d22ae9d62c4b/content.htm

Thanks,

Rau

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please let us know the business logic behind maintaining the profitability segement in the sales order? Once you maintain the WBS element in the account assignment tab the profit center will automatically get populated, provided it is maintained in the project.

Regards,

Gokul