cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No accounts being affected when I am posting Paid expenses

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Need your input for understanding the postings of Paid expenses.

I am not able to see any postings when I am trying to post an expense report with only paid expenses. It tells that the trip doesnt have any postable amounts. So wanted to know if the GL account link to these paid expenses will ever be debited if we try posting a trip which contains them.

Rakesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check following things.

Trip shall be approved and Settled (NOT request approved and Settled)

In t-code PRFI is there any document creating ?

if not creating then problem is before your GL's.

Regards,

Muhammad Umer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your replies. I am posting an expense report which has been approved and settled. After Creation of posting run it creates the posting run but says no postable amount. Also after PRRW the run is sucessful but it doesnt create any entry. The status which it displays it is "Zero Postings posted".

It has the required configuration for Wage type, Symbolic acct and GL accts. The Expense types are configured as "Paid by Company".

Pls give your inputs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Following could have been reasons...

1) if amounts have been already posted then again posting there will be zero posting again.. (check it by changing amount of same expnese type)

2) Please also check table V_T702N_K and value shall be Posting in status "Trip approved" only

Paid receipts only enter into posting via trips and not via travel requests.

Please do let me know if you still have problem..

Regards,

Muhammad Umer

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check that expense types which are affected in current trip have type Reimburse to Employee.

Hope that assignment Expense type - Wage type - Symbolic account - G\L account done as well

Regards