cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Header condition class

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm trying to define upper/lower limits for a discount condition type at header level

Since the condition has been set for header, it does not have an access sequence, and I cant modify the lower/upper values through transacction VK11/VK12.

I have tried to set the values for upper and lower limets on SPRO, through the path: SPRO>Sales and Distribution>Basic Functions>PricingPricing Control -->Define condition types --> Define upper/lower limits for conditions

but nothing seems to wok.

I need to know, how to solve this issue, and be able to grant a discount only up to 11% of the total amount of the sales order.

Thanks in advance.

A.Gabriela Millan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In continuation to the suggestion given already, why dont you to consider to have this condition type as an item condition and maintain the table 350 in access sequence for this condition type.

By doing so, it is a one time job to maintain the discount at sales organisation level and subsequently, it will automatically flow to your sale order. Of course, in V/06 for this condition type, you should maintain "D' for Manual entries and the field "Value" should be unticked. This will prevent manual change in sale order.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you tried to maintain Upper/lower limit what calculation type you maintained? I guess you need ot maintain %

Condition class should be A - Discount or surcharge