Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rfc to soap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please advise

can we configure the scenario RFC >SOAP(PI)>FILE

Rfc data coming from ECC system should be mapped and changed to soap message in PI and then soap message should be sent to File directory of receiving system

If this scenario is possible ,can you give me any material like blogs,wiki with screen shot

Please help

Pooja

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use Async-sync bridge pattern without bpm

RFC --->SOAP ---> File

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/XI/File-RFC-File(Without%20BPM)

Follow the above link and use for your scenario. Basically you use adapter module requestresponsebean and one way response bean.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I am new to PI ,please explain me in dept,after all this forum is to help for freshers rather than to experts

When you say with out BPM ,is that with out mapping

I am aware of this scenario till rfc to soap but dont have any idea how to soap generated message will be sent to file system using file adapter

do wee need soap sender adapter also apart from soap receiver adapter.

how is soap and file adpater are connected and communicated

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>When you say with out BPM ,is that with out mapping

Without using CCBPM. Still mapping is involved.

You just need soap receiver and dont need soap sender. Also follow the above link for configuring requestresponebean and onewayresponsebean adapter module. see the screenshot and follow the instruction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar

As per expert suggestion ,i am following the link

scenario Ecc(rfc)>>>>>PI(soap)>>>>>file

Please answer my queries

as per document :BAPI - BAPI_COMPANY_GETDETAIL. The scenario works like this- XI receives the file ,do the request mapping send the request to BAPI get back the response from BAPI do the response mapping and write it to the file.

In my scenario: the scenario works like this- XI receives the Rfc data,do the request mapping send the request to Ecc(RFC)get back the response from RFC do the response mapping and write it to the file.

Question:

How is the payload sent to file system,do soap adapter have any option like file adapter to specify the target directory and path,if not how the soap paylod is sent to file system

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Refer step 3 create communication channel area. YOu have to create 3 comm channels one RFC , one SOAP and One FIle. YOu need to configure in RFC communication channel both the adapter modules as the link provided. I meant requestresponsebean and oneway response bean plus specify module parameters. This will take care. YOu dont need two (receiver agreements and two interface determination and two recv determination). YOu just need one each ID objects except 2 reciver comm channel .

Answers (0)