cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Launch Webdynpro" button in UWL screen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

When I click on the "Launch Webdynpro" button at one of the workitems in Universal Worklist (UWL), instead of launching the WD application in the same frame, it popup a window and launch the WD application in it.

I didn't code anything in my WD application to run in a popup window.

Anyone encounter the same issue? Is there any options or settings I can tweak so it will run within the UWL window?

Thanks!

Regards,

Jansen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansen,

Try doing this and see if it helps.

1)Log into Portal with the super admin or the system admin role. Go to System Admin-> System Configuration->Universal Worklist and Workflow->Universal Worklist Administration.

2) There in the 'Universal Worklist - Content Configuration' section of the page choose on 'Display or Remove Current Configurations and Their Customization' and click start.

3) Choose the appropriate xml file which is assigned to your system and click on 'Display content as XML'

4) Now, in the xml file search for either your task item which you are launching as a webdynpro or in that file search for the text 'SAPWebDynproLauncher'. This will help you locate the task item.

5)Finally, in the Action tab you will find a property 'launchInNewWindow' which might be set to yes in your case...Set it to no and try again

Phew...Hope this helps you

Regards,

Prathamesh

P.S. - plz reward points if found helpful

Answers (0)