SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security Deposits Dunning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My client's requirement is to dun the "security deposit request" if it is not paid within certain days and also send a workflow notice to the concerned credit officer. My question is I can create an SD dunning procedure and allocate a workflow as a dunning activity but then where do I assign this "SD dunning procedure" as we already have a normal dunning procedure.

Please help!

Thanks

DP

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

A dunning procedure can be assigned to the main/sub in configuration table TE305.

regards,

bill.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

A dunning procedure can be assigned to the main/sub in configuration table TE305.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Thanks Bill, but do you mean to say that I can go to the config. table TE305 directly and maintain the SD dunning procedure for the main/sub 0020/0020. Will then apply whenever an SD request is created in FPSEC1? I would appreciate if you could explain in detail.

Thanks in Advance!

Dan

0 Kudos

yes - exactly.

0 Kudos

I have maintained the SD dunning procedure for the main/sub 0020/0020 in the table TE305, but the dunning procedure is not getting populated in the SD request document whenever I create a security deposit request from FPSEC1. I have to manually go the document-->change and then insert the SD dunning procedure.

Is there any alternative? please advise.

Thank You!

Former Member
0 Kudos

advised procedure not working fully.

0 Kudos

Hi,

In TE305 make sure for the right transactions you have maintained the dunning procedure -

Example

Ccode Divsion MTRAN SUBTRAN Dun Proc

1000 00 0020 0020

1000 10 0020 0020 10

1000 20 0020 0020

So if you create security deposit request for division 20 then you won't be able to see the dunning procedure, only when you create security deposit for division 10 dunning procedure will get defaulted.

thanks,

VR

Edited by: VR_SAPFICA on Oct 11, 2011 10:19 PM

Edited by: VR_SAPFICA on Oct 11, 2011 10:20 PM

0 Kudos

Dear VR,

I have done exactly what you had shown, I got the ABAPer to maintain the table with complete details like company code, division, and main/sub, still it is not defaulting whenever I create a SD request.

By the way I want to assign a custom workflow to the first level of the SD dunning procedure...it is a notification to be sent to the appropriate user to follow up on security deposit collection. But in which event to assign this custom function module? I tried to assign it to event 0351 but its not working, instead it is blocking the regular dunning activities.

Please advise. Thanks!

0 Kudos

Hi,

As part of dunning activities for level 1 generate a notice to the customer your function module ISU_DUNNING_PR_CORR_CONT_0350.

thanks,

VR

0 Kudos

Dan:

You do that by assigning the activity for notification send within your dunning procedure to the right dunning level. You may need to define an activity for that which will map to the function module for sending the notification.

regards,

bill.