cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Iphone application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am an ABAP developer and I am interested to develop a simple application on an iphone. Could any one suggest me what are the pre requisites for doing it. Any links to the tutorials/sites are appreciated.

I am completely new to this and would appreciate if you can guide me what and how to start with.

Thanks,

guru.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182638
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You might want to look at some of the links attached to my blog here ...

Note that blog does not relate to the use of Sybase Unwired Platform.

I think the best advice is to, before doing anything else, read the Apple Human Interface Guidelines. Read that BEFORE you commence an app, not after you have developed it.

Rgds

John

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In addition to what our friends have said/suggested, it is a good adventure with Iphone app.Going ahead will be tough, you hv not defined/outlined what you want your app to do briefly. Moreover, Since the iphone OS is tightly secured, it will be better to understand the prerequisites for doing so.

More over there is a possibility that, if your appidea may already be available in the appstore. Chek out. Good luck.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey [iphone App Development|http://appsdev.plaveb.com/iphone-application-development] is on top and why you want to move into SAP?

Basically SAP is completely different from iphone coding. For SAP you need to take proper training and need to perform practicals.

Sap is server base and so you need to take proper training. you can have overview by reading the blogs and any updates regarding SAP.

Finally you need proper training.

Edited by: vincentroberts on Oct 12, 2011 9:04 AM

Edited by: vincentroberts on Oct 12, 2011 9:06 AM