cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create and Start all SFCs of a ShopOrder with webservice call

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all!

Is it possible to create and start all SFCs for a given ShopOrder at a operation step with a webservice call?

At the moment we use start sfc (StartRequestSFC) webservice in combination with Create SFC (DM520) Activity Hook at operation level to create and start single SFCs which works fine. Now we need to automatically create and start all SFCs for a given ShopOrder and later also complete them at the same operation step.

So ME should create SFCs according to the ShopOrder quantity and start every SFC.

This works in POD when entering the ShopOrder into the SFC field. Now we need the same functionality for a webservice call..

Thanks in advance!

Patrick

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sengkiang,

thanks for your help. That is the way we solved it.

Sorry I also do not have a solution for releasing shoporders with webservice.

Thanks,

Patrick

Former Member
0 Kudos

I solved the release job problem. (see my previous thread)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The web service to Start and close SFC are under ProductionService (Start and Complete)

You can have multiple SFC in this Web service

What you can do is to firstly call ProductionOrderByBasicDataQuery WS (under ProductionOrderProcessingInBinding) which you will get a list of SFCs and then you can use Start and Complete for the list of SFC.

Hope this help.

BTW, do you know if there is a way to release ShopOrder per WS? I created shop order per WS but could not find WS for releasing it.

sengkiang

Edited by: Seng Kiang Hoe on Oct 11, 2011 5:16 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

see