cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Un abule to create shopping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have upgraded from MDM 5.5 to MDM 7.1 and SRM to SAPKIBKT18 recently and there is no issue before upgradation, but now we are getting the following issue.

In SRM MDM When we are trying to create new shopping cart using the "Old Purchase Orders and Templates"

functionality and receive the message.

Application error occured during request processing.

Details: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Field with ID "F173_158955" was not populated or doesnot exist in repository for tabl

Exception id:[0018714E468800550000122100004F300004AC5B0059772D]

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member226173
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Narayan

I have faced this issue as a result of mismatch of the ID stored in the MDM system and what the front end is expecting .

Please check if this ID "F173_158955" is consistent in all the system .

Regards,

Vignesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vignesh,

Can you please detail how you solved this issue.

The id difference is something which can be solved using xml defined in Configuration Manager by downloading anld uploading the xml or you mean xsd defined in MDM should be looked into?

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vignesh,

Can you please tell me about the scenario how you the error, my problem was not yet solved.

If you have the solution, provide me the solution to resolve the issue.

Thanks in advance,

Lakshminarayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narayana,

Let me jot down my understanding:

When your are trying to use a previously created shopping cart to create a new shopping cart you are getting this error.

The error basically speaks about a difference in schema when populating/retrieving a field with mentioned id.

Kindly Check the schema for changes.

Thanks,

Ravi