cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPM how to find out the FPM view

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

i am using the FPM and i want know which component of the FPM contains the view, i mean in the Portal how can I know if it's maintain view or display view?

thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ChandraMahajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not clear with your question but if you want to get more technical information of the view or any UI element of WD Application then right click on it and select option More Field Help. This will display technical information. from this, you will be able to find the WD component name etc.

Thanks,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

i want check if the actual view ( in portal) is dispay screen( display profile of an employee for exampl) or maintain screen (maintain profile of an employee for exampl).

i want check that in the webdoinit methode.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In portal you can right click on the view and press the context menu 'more field help'. You shall see the component,window..etc detail.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i know this way, but i want to know which method of FPM export the name if it's display mode or change made

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is possible that the application uses different configuration in that case you can see the ivew property configuration id.

Other option is to use the variant id, This variant could be set in the override_oif method. So direct your analysis in that direction