cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find the Name of Infoset either from Query Name or Program Name

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I ahve got the program name from the Transaction code of the Query. I also found out the name of the Query but I could not find out the name of the "Infoset". Please help me to find out the name of the Infoset either from the Query Name or from the Program name.

Thanks,

Jans

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member230869
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Jans,

when you call transaction SQ01, maybe you have to change the user group, to which the query is assigned to.

Then there is built up a list with every query to that user group.

In this list, you can see in the first column the name of the query, in the third column is placed the name of the InfoSet.

Regards.

Christian

former_member230869
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Jans,

hope that I understand right.

You can see the name of the InfoSet which belongs to a query, when you open SQ01.

In the first column you see the name of the query, in the 3rd column you can see the name of the refering InfoSet.

Regards,

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Christian,

Thank you for your reply. Actually. We have got transaction name of report and from that we found out the name of the Program and from that Program we have utilised the FM to find out the Query name. But we are unable to find the name of Infiset as we have to Download this Infoset from DEV and it is to be uploaded into QUALITY.

But we are not sure about the Infoset.

I could not understand your sentence "When Open it".

Regards,

Jans