cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable 'Automatically creates a cProjects Project when tis item created '

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to disable "Automatically Creates a cProjects Project when this item is Created" text in the Item overview screen when we are going to create new item .

Steps

Portfolio management -> Actions -> click on create new item -> new item screen will be appear -> in that screen bottom we will get check box with text " Automatically cretaes a cProject project when this item is created "

Can you please tell me how to non-editable this text .

Regards,

Dhanajaya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Brendan_Ward
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Dhanajaya,

In 4.5, you have to disable it via Visual Admin which will disable it for all users.

Navigation Steps for Item are the same as given in SAP Note 1448249:

Goto Visual Administrator -> Click on Server(on the left pane) -> Click

on Services -> Click on Configuration Adapter -> Select the tab 'Runtime

-> Select the sub-tab 'Display Configuration' -> Click on 'webdynpro' ->

Click on 'sap.com' -> Click on 'xappscprxrpmui~portfolioitem' -> Click

on 'Components' -> Click on

'com.sap.xapps.cprxrpm.ui.portfolioitem.details.component.ItemDetails'

-> Click on 'Propertysheet profile'.

Visibility_cProjectCheckbox.value should be set to False

Best Regards,

Brendan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am currently in version 5.0 and I do have the same requirement (enable read only for "create cprojects" checkbox in "Create New Item" screen ). This is a java webdynpro application i guess.

Using visual administrator, there is a chance of this change being affected for all users, whereas i need to make it "read only" for certain users only. I don't want to remove the checkbox either.

Could anyone suggest me the best way to achieve this ?

Thanks in advance.

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brendan

Thanks Very much now i have disabled Cproject check box.

Can u please help below issue.

**Enable a checkbox to create version in "Report Vision" decision point**

Hi,

I need to enable "Earmarked" checkbox to create a version when the item is in decision point called "Report Vision". Could anyone suggest how it can be achieved ?

I would like to know how and where this is defined

Regards,

Dhanu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

go to admin mode, right click on the check box --> choose change current settings --> set the checkbox to read only.

Regards

Isabella

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi isabella,

it is java webdynpro application, can u please tell me how to go Admin mode?

Regards,

Dhannajaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

you did not mention that you are in a release lower than 5.0. that only works for release 5.0.

sorry.

regards

isabella

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Isabella,

I am currently in version 5.0 and I guess my "Create New Item" screen is java webdynpro based ! Could you please elaborate me how to get into admin mode ?

Thanks in advance.

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

go to transaction pfcg --> open role SAP_BPR_PPM (thats the navigation role for nwbc) and go to tab menu.

choose one of the menu entries e.g. portfolio items. right mous click --> details --> button execute --> configuration --> a browser window opens --> now you can add the parameter sap-config-mode=X to the url.

then you can proceed as we know already from cprojects. with a right mous click you can open the menu "change current setting". there you can set the fields to read-only.

(if you do not see the menu entry change current setting check your link again. the parameter sap-config-mode must be there to see this entry)

regards

isabella