Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bapi doesn't execute anymore

Joseph_BERTHE
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an odd behavior. I've created a WD for Java application with NW04-SP16, and after a while, I have one BAPI which doesn't execute anymore.

I've already had this strange behavior and the only solution was to create a new model and import again my bapi.

Do you know something about that, cause it make me lot of problem ?

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

saraswathi_d
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You try to reimport the model and give the necessary SAP server logon information click next then you can able to select RFC Modules (BAPIs)and restart your j2ee engine(WAS). Hope it will work.

Regards,

Saraswathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it working fine se37 etc?

If it is working fine.Reimport the BAPI and assign the necessary inputs and execute the BAPI

Regards,

Saravanan K

Joseph_BERTHE
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

on se37 it's working well. And after reimporting and assigning the necessary input it still doesn't want to work.

The strange thing is when I set a HTTP Break point in my BAPI the WD doesn't want to call it (even, if I execute the model).

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you post the code and error you get

Regards,

Saravanan K

Joseph_BERTHE
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

One of my problem is... I don't have any error back, so I really don't know where to look for !

And about my code, there is no problemù caus before it worked very well. The problem apear after a no used period (without changing code).

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are othe BAPIs working? Have you checked if the JCo connections are working fine?

Regards,

Satyajit.