cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CN41 & S_ALR_87013558 show Commitment & Actual, but CJI3 does not

0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

CN41 & S_ALR_87013558, show Commitment & Actual. Nevertheless, When i go to line item details using CJI3, and CJI5, both fail to show up any result against the WBS where these commitments, and actual readings, as per CN41, and S_ALR_87013558.

Also, there are no PR's attached through the Project builder, hence cannot be verified objectively.

Can anyone guess, from where these commitments might be coming, and how they could be traced to the source

Regards,

Owais..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In CJI3, check filter for omitting cost elements or some thing etc. Delete the all the filters and execute CJi3 again and see the results.

Also you can verify in COOI for commitments.

Regards,

PSR

Edited by: PSR on Oct 10, 2011 2:38 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Owais..

CJI3 and CJI5 for actual and commitment costs are the most trusted reports which provides cost report by line itemwise. First you need to validate the are there any PR's planned for your project, use ME5J for that. Check all your Network activities for any othe committments.

Meanwhile you can also cross check the reports using the various cost reports available under Information System menu under the Project System module.

Please tryout and let me know your comments.

Regards,

Sumanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the table COOI. Pass the WBS in question in the table AFVC and get the OBJNR for all the activities. Pass these OBJNR's into table COOI and execute it. You will come to know the source of the commitments Reference document category/Reference document number.

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

commitment may be from your Rem.order plan. Please check your network activities.