cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consignment fill-up w/o delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

We have the issue here that we currently have two different systems (SAP + Legacy) of which the legacy is the main materials system. Now we're moving to SAP. Today I'm only able to figure out whether a good is in customer consignment, by checking the legacy system (the stock numbers are only mirrored as a total to SAP, so that SLOC 0099 holds everything).

Moving to SAP requires us to distribute the total quantity in quantity on hand (S099) and quantity at the customer (sth. like S099W). Is this movement possible w/o using a standard fill-up delivery and movement 631 (or even the "dirty" way 652 + 651W).

Please let me know!

Thanks in advance,

Bobby

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

MB11 does the trick. There you can enter (for whatever reason not select) movement type 631 without having to create a sales order and the subsequent delivery.

Thanks for the attempts though!

Regards,

B.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

why you don't want to create a CF order? it would just take one order to transport all material from Plant to special stock.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Typewriter,

if it's possible for instance to do it with MB1B, i.e. a one-step approach, I'd rather choose that one. This way I have to create the order and deliver it subsequently (agreed... it wouldn't be too cumbersome once you have the CF-order.. still I'm wondering whether it's possible the other way, i.e. similar to vendor consignment).

Thx,

B.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Bobby,

I think it will not be possible to post stock as Consignment Fil-Up stock thru MB1A or MB1B.

Also while doing Consignment issue Sales Oder system asks for Consignment Fill-Up Order Number as reference. As Reference to a Sales Order is marked as mandatory in Consignment Issue Document Type.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta