Did you mean: 

Database Studio 7.9 Java Error

janlars_goedtke
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm using the Database Studio 7.9.

Bute everywehere I get Java Excetions like this:

org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseLazyStarter$TerminatingClassNotFoundException: An error occurred while automatically activating bundle com.sap.sdb.tools.ui (659).

at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseLazyStarter.postFindLocalClass(EclipseLazyStarter.java:125)

at org.eclipse.osgi.baseadaptor.loader.ClasspathManager.findLocalClass(ClasspathManager.java:449)

at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.baseadaptor.DefaultClassLoader.findLocalClass(DefaultClassLoader.java:211)

at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findLocalClass(BundleLoader.java:381)

at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.SingleSourcePackage.loadClass(SingleSourcePackage.java:33)

at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClassInternal(BundleLoader.java:454)

at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:410)

at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:398)

at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.baseadaptor.DefaultClassLoader.loadClass(DefaultClassLoader.java:105)

I already tried to use different JDKs (1.5.22 and 1.6) with the -vm parameter...

Ideas?

Jan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member229109
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

if you have windows 7 server, then you can start a DB studio with administrative rigths by clicking the icon

with the right mouse button and choosing "Run as administrator".

Please let me know if this hint will help you.

Regards, Natalia Khlopina

janlars_goedtke
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

thnaks but it's Windows XP...

Jan

janlars_goedtke
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

FYI:

Uninstalling the Studio and manually deliting the Folder C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\name\.eclipse solved the problem.

Regards

Jan

Answers (0)