Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

invoice correction request

former_member1229123
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

i want to know what would be the effect if we reduce the quantity or increase the quantity in invoice correction request and what is the posting keys related to above scenario. can you please tell me in which cases we will use invoice correction request.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Invoice correction request is created when there is some difference in the Invoice already created.

Invoice correction request is created with reference to a billing document.

Based on the difference between, Invocie referred and Invoice correction request a credit note or debit note is triggered.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Sharan

former_member1229123
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you for your answer, but i am getting same posting key as 40 when we generating accounting document when i make quantity increased or decreased in second line and also i am not understood is there any nessicity to generate a debit memo or credit memo after invoice correction . please help me.

thank you,

pranay.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pranay

Invoice Correction Request is created when there is a difference in Invoice(Ex: Price) which has been already created. But if quantity has to be increased then create another billing document instead of doing Invoice Correction Request.

Invoice correction request can be used if it is has to be used for Credit memo or debit memo. But while creating Credit memo or debit memo, you have to make sure that you are having two sales document types (Ex RK is for Invoice correction request and YRK1 for invoice correction request, if it is for debit memo).

Regards

Srinath

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member1229123
Participant
0 Kudos

hi ,

Thanks to all for answering my question.

Regards,

pranay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Invoice creation is used in some special cases only where Credit note/ debit note has to be created due to some price variations etc.,

If quantity needs to be increased you can go for a new invoice. That would be ideal.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Sharan