cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settelement issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have issue with settlement. while doing settlement system is showing that Settement executed number as 0 means nothing settled.

when i tried to Close WBS Element system is throwing an error message as Balance of WBSE is not zero but in settlement nothing is appearing to settled and in WBSE there is SETC created against FXA (Fixed asset).

Can you please let me know what thing do I need to check?

Swapnil Kharul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are getting error because system could not find object say cost center , WBS , PSG , G/L for which you want to settle actual cost.

Select WBS which u want to settle , go to settlement rule from Cost tab , check for where u want to settle your WBS.

When u put the settlement rule there , go to CJ88. Now close that WBS. It will not having cost now and u can close it.

Regards

Keshav

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swapnil,

If yosur WBS is Capital and if your settlement receiver is a fixed Asset, first perform the settlement with processing type as Automatic, when it get settled to AUC, then perform the full settlment with the processing type as Full. Do not forget to select the correct posting period while performing the activity.

Once you done with AUC settlement, i.e, from WBS to AUC, check the settlement via AW01N and when done final settlement, anyhow you can view the result their itself but still you can re-check the same via above t-code.

you can also check the report CJI3 to see exact actuals sitting on your WBS, this is just to compare your costs.

Please try out and let me know your comments.

Regards,

Sumanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

For which acct assignment catagory you are creating settlement rule ?

Regards

Keshav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There,

I am not creating any settlement rule. Settlement rule is already there while doing settlement syetem is not settling anything even though actual cost is there against WBSE.

Please suggest.

Swapnil Kharul