cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terms and Conditions after PO details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ladies and gentlemen,

I'm experiencing problem when displaying 'Terms and Conditions' at the end of a Purchase Order Smartform. I have the T&C's saved as SAP Text Objects, by my guess about 3-pages worth, which I wish to display after the PO details have been printed. The PO form and PO line item details are fine. I have a command - within the First/Next Page 'Main' window to go to a specific Terms Page I've set up (and this works OK). The problem is that, I can't get the text to display on the Terms Page.

I've tried using dislaying the text as an Include Text object within a Main window on the Terms page - no display.

I've tried reading the text into an internal table and placing a loop within the Main window on the Terms page - no display.

If I change the window from a 'Main' to a 'Final', I can see the first page of text, but it won't roll on to subsequent pages, and we can't put a next page reference to itself without a 'Main' page object.

I've even tried creating a dummy 'Main' page with the text inside a Secondary or Final Window - again I can only see the first page of text.

The command is working, because I can access windows on the terms page, as long as they are outside the 'Main' window, and I am presently using on external window to read the the standard text and populate my internal table.

Could someone please tell what I'm missing to enable the Term's page processing to enter the Main Window and write the Terms and Conditions out?

Regards,

Steve

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

Is your terms & conditions static.....If it is static, no need of using include texts , just go with a normal text element and paste your terms & conditions text there. And as you said that your terms & conditions page is about 3 pages.....You have to include terms & conditions in main window itself.

Hope this info will b helpful for you to analyse your mistake.

BR,

Vinit

Answers (0)