SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Enhancement EDMLELHA is not working.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guyz,

I just activated the EDMLELHA enhancement, taking the help of an ABAP Consul. "the reason is to take the estimation based on the last year consumption", i have enabled the special procedures in the MR estimation. Still the enhancement is not working out?? May i know why? it has worked on the day ABAPer tested it in debugging mode, But after activating it is not working till now. even ABAP guy is shocked as every single thing is correct there...

Help me out ASAP please...

Regards

Shilpa K.

2 REPLIES 2

raviahuja
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There can be two issues here:

1. Activate the enhancement directly in the environment you are testing. (I don't know what is the problem with enhancement but it has to be activated individually in each environment it is transported).

2. If it has activated and even then enhancement is not working, then please ask the Technical Consultant to put a break point in the FM / Method wherever you have applied the enhancement to debug and check if enhancement is picked up. If yes then it is the issue with code logic applied.

Thanks.

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply,

it has been checked thrice but not working, i guess the problem is in the code we wrote on done on estimation, can i get a custom logic for estimation part that is to be done based on last year average consumption??? that will save my time as im already on due date.

Help will be appriciated.

Regards

Shilpa. k