cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel Expense - Posting run error - Error during creation of posting run

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

Look forward for your insights. Here you go with my question.

We are implementing Expense Mgt with Portal with out scope for payroll in SAP. I have set up Expense type, WT, Symbolic A/c to G/L Accounts. Im performing Unit testing currently.

Created Expense trip in ESS, from R/3 tcode PRAP, have approved trip, and settled through Tcode - PREC.

When I try to create posting run under transfer to accounting, I get following error

Error during creation of posting run number (->PR1

Message no. 56840

I'm not sure why this error was popping up. Appreciate your suggestion.

Regards

Praveen.N

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since you are trying to make payment through FI, you need to maintain ur employee as Vendor. You can do it through PRAA.

So while creating posting run for this trip, it checks if the respective Vendor for this employee is maintained or not.

Pls maintain it as vendor and see if the errors are still coming.

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

First of all thanks for your response. I have maintained EE vendor using tcode XK01. Is it something we only have to create EE vendor record using PRAA. Appreciate ur response.

sudhakar_k6
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Yes. The Employee vendor needs to be maintained exclusively in transactions PRAA.

Thanks,

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for your response Sudhakar. I think it was a helpful answer. I have resolved this issue by debugging system.

Actually there were few document no's already created therefore due to the posting run already exist, system was showin an error. Now I'm good.

Thanks

Praveen.N.

Answers (0)