SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

15 days Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

current scenario i am using to bill for 30days for one category customers. now the new req needs to change it as for every 15 days billing, here i have to apply minimum charge for customers as 100 rs, if the consumption is zero in both fortnight bills, but this charge should be trigger only in second fort night, even if the first fortnight consumption zero it should not post any minimum charge value, (means total 30 days (2fortnights) consumption is zero then only it should post).

I am planing to do interim bill for first fortnight, but the problem is here , if the consumption zero in this period, its posting minimum charge value 50rs, i dont want this, when i do the second fortnight bill as periodic bill then if the toatal 30 days consumption zero then it should post 100 ra minimum charge.

any body have clue on this, plz. it would be more appreciable.

Cheers.

5 REPLIES 5

raviahuja
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can enhance using FQEVENTS to make sure Rs50 charge is not posted when it is billed in the first fortnight. Try using event 8112.

Thanks.

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for your valuable reply but i found that there is no event with 8112. could you please check it again?

it would be more appreciable.

Cheers.

0 Kudos

Hi,

This could be a version issue, but I have event 8112 in my system. The functionality is as below for this event:

Event 8112: BIX: Filter and Check Selection of Billable Items

Functionality

Event 8112 is processed at the start of billing. The billable items are already selected based on the selection control of the billing process.

In the function modules that are processed at event 8112, you can check the selection scope and reduce it if necessary. Note that you are only allowed to exclude complete processing packages. For more information, see error message e224(fkkbix).

The billable items selected for billing are transferred to the interface in the parameter CT_BILLITEM_IT.

In case, it is not available, you can also try event 8023 - Maintain Billing Account Items (BAPI), 8020: Billing Account: Additional Checks

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thank u for your reply, may be because of version i didn't have that events, i am using ecc6.0

any other alternative options?

thanks again for your time.

cheers.

0 Kudos

Hi,

In case, it is not available, you can also try event 8023 - Maintain Billing Account Items (BAPI), 8020: Billing Account: Additional Checks

Regards,

Ravi