cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATP check EDI orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ATP experts,

If I want to accept the result of ATP check = full delivery always, whether or not complete delivery is set at order or partial deliveries per item has a bearning or not, where do I set such. In normal circumstances in foreground proposal, I can chose one amongst proposal, full qty or one time (if much out in fuiture).

Is this configurable ? I am aware of default settings per sales area in SD > BF > TOR > Default settings but this does not seem to say what should be system accept !! as result of ATP check for EDI orders that no one revists up until delivery creation is due. Reason: Full delivery even if end of horizon because I am optimistic of delivery being confirmed when it is created without using checking horizon.

Guru

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guru

EDI orders are treated as 'batch/BAPI'. So if you check the Availability Checking rule to 'B', you should get full delivery for orders taken in foreground and background. Is that what you want ?

Rishi Menon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rishi

yes absolutely.

I was so confused between the so similarly named fields on screen. Updating this for benefit of those who are likely to get confused as these unrelated fields sound so similar and moreover has shared values A and B...good enough to confuse someone like me.I admit I tested the first one a couple of days back and already evaporated from mind/.

Here's for eternity for googlers.

Avail. Checking Rule - Rules for transferring the results of ATP check

Check Rule for Availability Check (ChR) - The requirement document/event checking ATP

SAP should have cared to provide a little more visible description of such completely unrelated fields in the same application area.

Guru

Answers (0)