cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Key Figure not saved with Calculation type u201CNu201D, Time Disaggregation "N"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Experts,

I created my own SNP Planning Area PLAN001 by copying from 9ASNP02. Then I created my own Key Figure KF1 and added it to u201CPLAN001u201D.

Because I do not want my Key Figure KF1 to be disaggregated by time (from quarter to months and days) as well as disaggregated by structure (disaggregated by Products). It should be only a value to refer.

So in the Key Figure settings in Planning Area (Tcode /SAPAPO/MSDP_ADMIN), I set:

- Calculation Type: N (No disaggregation)

- Time-based Disaggregation: N (No disaggregation in time)

In my own created Interactive Planning Table (u201CZ_SNP1u201D), when I input and saved data for Key Figure KF1, the system informed that u201CData saved successfullyu201D. But immediately, the data disappeared in planning table and nothing saved.

I tesed and found that: data was saved if I set:

- Calculation type: P

- Time-based Disaggregation: N

My questions are:

1. What is wrong here? Can I use Calculation Type u201CNu201D with Time-based Disaggregation u201CNu201D at the same time?

2. What do I need to configure in Key Figure, Planning Area?

Thanks very much for your help!

Duyennx

Edited by: xuanduyen on Oct 10, 2011 8:34 AM

Edited by: xuanduyen on Oct 10, 2011 9:35 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Duyennx,

The behaviour you describe corresponds to the current design. When you have maintained the disaggregation 'N' for a keyfigure, the values can only be stored on:

1) The most detailed level or

2) The level of (eventually maintained) the aggregates.

In any other Calculation type the data is also saved on higher levels, but for 'N' only on these two levels.

So you can use any other calculation type then 'N' to save the data.If you enter data on any other level in the planning (in /sapapo/sdp94), the data is disaggregated to the detail using the disaggregation logic maintained for the key figure. If 'N' is selected for no disaggrgation, no disaggregation takes place and thus the data cannot be saved if you are not on the most detailed level or on the level of an AGGREGATE.

Hope this information helps you.

Thanks and Kind Regards.

Nithin.