cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cProjects access in ECC6 EHP5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Recently we installed IDES ECC6 EHP5, and I tried to access cProjects URL, by calling webdynpro DPR_MAINFRAME but i dont see the cProjects under it, I used to get the cPRojects URL in earlier EHP's like EHP4 and EHP3 from DPR_MAINFRAME. but i dont find it in EHP5. then I surfed to SICF and called cproject URL by testing a service... the URL is <hostname>.<domain>:port/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/cprojects . I can log in to the cProject, but once i log in i dont see the menu to create project or open existing project. I can see button for creating simulation/versions, tabs like structure, resource, accounting, DMS etc.,...but dont find a menu for creating/opening the project. It seems there is been a change in EHP5 regarding cprojects. So, Can you please let me know how to access/work with cProjects in EHP5 System.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

amit_maheshwari2
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Withh ECC Enhp5, SAP PPM version must be SAP PPM 5.0 Check the version in your landsacpe. And in PPM 5.0, the url link has got changed for cProjects. The link is as below

<Protocol>://<Host>.<Domain>.<Extension>:<Port>/sap/bc/nwbc/SAP_BPR_PPM

Proper additional roles need to be assigned to access SAP PPM. Refer to the configuration guide for SAP PPM 5.0

Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried to access with your link, I am able to login but once i log in i get this error "The specified cockpit "SAP_BPR_PPM" is invalid or not active"

I have SAP_ALL profile, so i dont think i will be having authorization issue. So, please let me know how to attend this error.

amit_maheshwari2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Assign the role SAP_BPR_PPM to your user id. Then it will work.

Cheers

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

I have assigned the role to my log in ID, and I am able to use it, also RFC like SAP_CPROJECTS, SAP_RPM was not properly maintained, I corrected it, now i am able to use it.

Answers (0)