Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early Watch Alert set uo for portal

former_member325638
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Could you please advise me the path or link where I can find ducumentation or tutorial for EWA set up for portal systems. I found for ABAP systems but could not get documentation for EWA set up for portal systems,

Thanks,

Varun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

> Could you please advise me the path or link where I can find ducumentation or tutorial for EWA set up for portal systems. I found for ABAP systems but could not get documentation for EWA set up for portal systems,

Hello,

We set up Solution Manager Diagnostics to do EWA set up and monitoring set up for Portal or Java Systems.

Please browse the link service.sap.com/diagnostics and check with Note 976054 - Availability of EWA for Non ABAP components

Thanks

former_member325638
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I tried to download files for wily 8 for solman7 EHP1, but there is no wily 8 file for Sun OS 64 bit. Only Sun OS 32 bit is available. I downloaded OS independant; but after extracting .SAR file. I did not get a .bin installer. It has one .jar file and other installer.properties. Could you please advise how can I get installer .bin file which can be executed to install wily on solman system. Also I could not find exactly matching config files for these. Please help

Thanks

Varun

Farid
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

Have you been able to implement EWA for EP Portal ?

We are in the same configurationa s you are , and have installed SMD agents.

The SMD agents are up and running, everyting is fine, expet we still don't have any information in "Workload Analysis" and most of the information is missing in the EWA.

SAP note 976054 and the attached docuemnt are completely obsoletes.

I find it very frustrating that on one hand, SAP is releasing so much lovely powerpoint documents explaining all the wonderful things you can do with Solution manager, but on the other hand the technical documents explaining how exactly to configure those features, are obsoletes, incompletes, or incomprehensibles.

Answers (0)