cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generating new spool request for transaction Dunning F150.

ratna_rajeshp
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm having a requirement to split the spool request for every 1000 pages,as for more then 1000 pages for Dunning executed in background.

the job is automaticaly canceled after 30 mn of execution

=> in F150, status of the printout is "Printout has terminated" .

My requirement is to split the spool request using enhancement in print program.

How can i split the spool request after 1000 pages and again print from 1001 to last.

print program for F150 - SAPF150D2

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The new spool can be generated calling the fm OPEN_FORM again, now the problem is to understand the number of pages printed.

Probably it's better to decide how many dunning can be included in a request.

For example if averagely a dunning has 2 page, you can include about 500 dunning, so we can say 450 for safe

That mean you need to call OPEN_FORM every 450 dunning. you have to set the flag new spools while calling the function module again.

Max

ratna_rajeshp
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Max,

Dunning is done in backround.My requriment is to generate new spool request for 1000 pages.

when i did debugging standard program SAP150S2 is getting triggered and there is no open_form called in it.

can you please help me how to do it.

Thanks u

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The print should be managed by program SAPF150D2, it calls the fm FI_PRINT_DUNNING_NOTICE, this fm called the fm PRINT_DUNNING_NOTICE where there's the parameter I_ITCPO, this structure has the field:

I_ITCPO-TDNEWID

U need to set this after 1000 pages printed.

Now which fm has to be used it's decide by BTE 1720 (transaction FIBF), so if you run FIBF and chech the setting for BTe 1720 you should see the fm FI_PRINT_DUNNING_NOTICE:

So you can replace this fm with a custom one where you placed the logic to set a new spool after 1000 pages (this new fm has to be a copy of FI_PRINT_DUNNING_NOTICE and then you add your modification)

Max

ratna_rajeshp
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Max,

when i do the dunning in F150,both the standard program SAPF150S2,SAPF150D2. will get triggered ?

Actually fm FI_PRINT_DUNNING_NOTICE is not there in SAPF150S2.

If i replace the function module FI_PRINT_DUNNING_NOTICE in FIBF it triggers in SAPF150D2.

i want to know the flow will both the programs trigger,as i'm doing background job.

Thanks for your replys.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can read the documentation of SAPF150D2

Anyway F150 create a job with several steps, that means calls SAPF150S2 and then SAPF150D2: it runs both them but separatly.

The program SAPF150D2 trigger the BTE 1720 in order to get the fm runs the print:

so the flow is

- Transaction F150->SAPF150S2->SAPF150D2->BTE 1720

Max

ratna_rajeshp
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Max,

In program SAPF150D2,in loop where fm is called after 3 times

when i tried making ITCPO-TDNEWID as X in debugging change mode before the fm is called.

After the fm i again made TDNEWID as space.

But only one spool request is getting called.

If it works i can do changing in BTE 1720.

Is there any thing i need to do.

can you please help me.

Thank you for your kind reply.

ratna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you want to do a test you should place X at ITCPO-TDNEWID as soon as the fm is called again, not in the first called

Max