cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC Packaging Sender CC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I've been using IDOC packaging in the IDOC sender communication channel very well without any problems so far.

Most of my scenarios I have to group several IDOCS and generate just one file, and using the new functionality I can reach my scenario easily and with good performance.

However I am trying to configure this same thing for a new IDOC, but it's not working.

So, I've checked the option in IDOC sender communication channel as usual, set up the size for 9999, I go to we20 and change the partner profile to collect IDOCs and also set it up to 9999 as package size. Following this blog.

However for this new configuration, when I trigger 2 or 3 IDOCS at the same time it creates 2 or 3 messages in PI as well, and it should create just ONE message in PI. What make me confuse is If I trigger 2 or 3 IDOCS for the other type of IDOC, regarding the old configuration it works...just one message is created in PI

So I am really confused why for this IDOC is not working and for the OLD configuration is working. Am I missing something ?

Thanks

BEst REgards

Diego

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check this :http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/877c0d53-0801-0010-3bb0-e38d5ecd352c?quicklink=index&overridelayout=true

Chapter 1.2.8 says it. You have to change the xsd so that maxOccurs = unbounded. Check the working IDoc external definition XSD.

Br, Mika

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Yes, I had done everything

In fact I wanted to see the IDOC being collapsed with several IDOC nodes in the monitoring.

So the problem was solved quite easily I was triggering the IDOC through the program and the OutPut node was in blank and by default is set to 2 (transfer immediately) it skips the configuration that you have done in we20 and do it by itself.

So I put the propoer Output mode (4) and it worked well

Thank you for the answers

Regards

Diego

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you change the occurence of Idoc node to unbounded in teh idoc xsd. By default that value is 1..1 and you need to change that inorder to collect idocs.

Thanks,

Pragati

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is the partner profile on ECC using Collect IDoc's? Are you running the report RSEOUT00 with the correct paramaters and packet size?

Regards,

Bhavesh