cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stocks level not showing in MMBE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have created stock in MB1C with quantity 500 and it showed document 1 posted instead of ref no. before doing consignment i checked with MMBE but in unrestricted use nothing it is showing.. can anyone tell me what will be the error ? and how to resolve this..

Regards,

S.Govind

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
it showed document 1 posted instead of ref no

Not sure on this what do you mean by reference number. Normally, once you post any inventory via MB1C, system will generate an internal reference number which is nothing but material document reference which can be seen in MB03.

Assuming that in MB1C, with movement type 561, you would have uploaded the stocks, it should have been in unrestricted. If you are unable to see in MMBE, check in MB51 just by maintaining the Posting Date.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes it showed me like document 1 posted. and in mb51 it showing the stock quantity.. now i am adding another 500 quantity for same plant(2345), but it is showing document 2345 1 2011 already assigned.. what will be the error? how to add same material to the plant?

Regards,

S.Govind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello S. Govind,

you have to check the customizing of material type for your material: go to SPRO==>Logistics General==>Material Master==>Basic settings==> Material type==> Define attribute for Material type , select your material type (Fert, Hawa, ...) and check in quatity/ value update if for your plant the qty updating is tick.

Mohamed KSANTINI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In case if we dont have stock in MMBE .can we do consignment ? while doing consignment fill up delivery it is showing following error Deficit of SL unrestricted use -100 ea:1417 2345 wisl.. it means we dont have stock is it? how to do consignment now without stock in mmbe? plz explain me

Regards,

S.Govind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohamed KSANTINI,

i have checked with value / quantity for fert material type.. still it showing the same error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In case you don't have stock in unrestricted use in MMBE you can't do consignement, as the system don't find stock available to make this consignement.

As you ensure me that the customising of your material type for the plant 2345 is well done, could you please describe what do you find in MB51 (specially movement type used)

Mohamed KSANTINI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohamed KSANTINI,

Thanks for your response S loc-- WISL, movement type -561 , s mat -1,item 1. posting date 29-09-2011,quantity in Uen Eun-- 500 EA

it is showing like that,, but in MMBE showing 0...

Later i have created new material in mm01, then stock in MB1C with 500 Quantity,, that material also not showing in MMBE. and MB51, please tell me where i am making problem ... and without stock in MMBE we cant do consignment..

Regards,

S.Govind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

as you describe the situation, I really think that the problem is related to the customising of the material type.

Could you please tell me which material type do you use and describe me the customizing related to this material type.

Mohamed KSANTINI

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear S.Govind,

Check whether this 500 is updated under any other stock type.

Else check stock with MB52 for the plant to which you uploaded the intial stock of 500.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles