cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC from SRM to create Down Payment Request (F-47) in ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

We need to build one custom object in SRM. This object(upon final approval) should trigger the creation of Down Payment Request in ECC(Tcode F-47) System. To elaborate more in simplest terms, The custom object in SRM is created to capture Advance Payment Request related Data. (Vendor, contract no, Advance Amount etc...). There is no standard IDOC type in SRM to capture this data.

In ECC system, we have one standard IDOC related to Down payment request (IDOC Type FIDCCP01).

Other thing is, when this outbound IDOC is trigerred from SRM, it has to not only to get the data from that custom object but also calculate some values and fill this in down payment request fields.

Now questions:

Please help in letting me know the best method to achieve this. Should we use IDOC tecnology? If yes, then please detail the steps needed to achive this. Should we create the same IDOCbasic type FIDCCP01 in SRM as we have in ECC. How can IDOC capture the calculated values for some fields in Down payment request? Do we need to create some function module for this?

Please detail the process step needed to achive this(like IDOC Basic Type creation, Functiona Module creation etc etc...). Or if we should use some other methd like RFC or BAdi etc... then please let know.

Thanks for any help the SDN community could provide.

Regards,

Ravi

Edited by: Ravi Gandhi on Oct 9, 2011 10:16 AM

Edited by: Ravi Gandhi on Oct 9, 2011 10:23 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi,

Did you have a answer for this case?

i need to create IDOC for F-47 and i need the program to use.

Here we have a IDOC for FB01 only.

tks

Marco Magri