Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation Report

john_steven
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need some help to map the scenario below.

After creating invoice for the machine, my client is providing installation and training at free of cost as the machine price includes all these costs. But he needs to capture the installation and training details of that particular machine. He needs a installation report with all machine details like serial number, date of installation, customer name etc

So please let me know the process for capturing these details.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

> But he needs to capture the installation and training details of that particular machine. He needs a installation report with all

> machine details like serial number, date of installation, customer name etc.

In any Business process once you do the Invoice that will be the Final and End transaction for sales(it couls be returns , i.e Diff scenario)

If your requirment needs to solve :

You have to create Service Notification/Order, where you can capture Equipment(Machine+Serial Number) and customer name also, Moreover user can write anything he wants(Free text).

Regards

Raj.

Edited by: venky raj on Oct 10, 2011 8:19 AM

john_steven
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Thanks for your reply. But can let me know the process clearly to capture the installation n training details.

Can we create a Service Notification with respect to Sales Invoice?

I am new to this scenario so please let me know a better way to map this requirement from my client.

Answers (0)