cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Max and Min discount cond type 0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I have and issue working with the upper and lower limit on a condition discount type.

On the client i'm working, we want to assign limits to the conditions, through VK11 and VK12 tcodes.

Price limits working fine so far, for example:

Condition Value: 400

Lower limit 300

Upper limit: 999,999,999.99.

If the user modify the prince condition on the sales order assigning a value lower than 300, the system will raise an error.

But the discount is a percentage type, for example:

Condition Value: 3.000-

Lower limit: 5.000-

Upper limit: 0 (empty value)

If the user modify the discount type on the sales order assigning a value lower than 5.000-, the system will raise an error, so the range should between 5.000- and 0.

But if i want a condition with lower and upper limit equal 0, e.g., a material won't receive any discount, the system won't raise an error if the user modify the discount to any value differente from 0.

Hope you can help me, i'll bevery grateful.

My regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No values = no limits!

You can try attaching a requirement routine to disable the discount for specific material groups?

Regards

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rags,

I was thinking the same, if none of the limits is specify it's treated like there's no limit instead that the limit must be zero.

Could you tell me more about that requeriment routine? An userexit on the sales order?

Thanks.

My regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Angel

Requirement routines are attached to the condition type in your pricing procedure and the routines are defined in t-code VOFM, and the logic in this routine has to be written by an ABAP consultant. If you search the forum you'll find enough info on how to use them. Pls try and if you're stuck somewhere pls post more help.

Regards

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rags,

Thanks! I'll seach how to implement the rountines on tcode VOFM.

My regards.