cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC10.0 MSMP Workflow - Access Request not getting presented to manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

We are in the process of GRC10 implementation and have set up GRC 2011 Test system with Support Pack level 05.

We are using Standard MSMP Workflow for Access Request processing and have come across following issue :

1. We have activated standard BC Set for MSMP workflow configuration.

2. After submitting the Access Request we find that the request is not getting presented to the Manager.

3. Further, when we initially started testing the Access Request, it did went to Manager for approval for first few requests.

4.To overcome, we tried activating the BC set again, however the request is still not flowing to Manager.

We have checked the workflow log the error "Agent not Found' is getting displayed.

Kindly Assist

Regards

Hemant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we are in the process of GRC 10.0 implementation and set up a test system with Support Package level 06.

When I try to activate the MSMP Workflow, I get the follwing: "MSMP Process activation resulted in errors."

Transaction: GRFNMW_GEN_VERSION --> I get the following Issues:

Database Table GRFNMWCNAGNT - record not found (key: SAP_GRAC_AR/MANAGER)

Checking Definition of Agent 'MANAGER' (Process Type SAP_GRAC_AR) ...

Agent ID 'MANAGER' is not for requested purpose 'Approval'; agent purpose = ''

Can you help me?

Thanks.

Regards, Sabrina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue was solved.

Regards, Sabrina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sabrina

We are having the same issue with the Role approver workflow - it gives me the same error message for the standard role approver agent.

What did you do to fix this ?

Thanks

Sameel

former_member192902
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sabrina,

We are getting same error while generating MSMP version and please can you let me know how you resolved the issue.

With Regards

Trinadh Bokka

former_member192902
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Sabrina,

Resolved the issue by removing agent ZGRAC_MANAGER from task settings.

With Regards

Trinadh Bokka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for this thread. this was our issue too. we found S_A.SYSTEM was not sufficient and SAP_ALL fixed our issue.

-Brian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hemanth,

First of all go to MSMP and check whether agent :GRAC_MANAGER" is available or not in step 3 Maintain Agents, if yes then go to step 5 Maintain Paths in that select "GRAC_DEFAULT_PATH" path and in column Maintain Stages there should be atleast one stage with "GRAC_MANAGER" as Stage Config id and Agent Id should be "GRAC_MANAGER".

Please check if these are missing then create it.

Hopefully this will help to fix your issue!

Thanks,

Soman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Soman

we have checked the recomended settings and found the same are ok.

The issue still exists.

kindly guide.

Regards

Hemant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we could resolve the issue with help of OSS.

Thanks

Hemant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hemant,

So what is the solution for this that SAP has suggested.

Thanks

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uday

The issue was with authorisations of WF-BATCH user.

Regards

Hemant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hemant,

Can you pls provide OSS number, thank you.

Regards,

Sumanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

You may Refer OSS Note No. 1665887.

Regards

Hemant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hemant

I would suggets you to check if agent is defined for Manager stage . As you already mentioned that few request were reaching manager I think some how Manager agent is changed .

I would suggest to click on "Modify" for manager stage and check for agent .Dont try "Modify task setting to open manager stage .

Thanks & Regards

Asheesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Asheesh,

thanks for your response. Checked the suggested settings, however the issue persists.

Regards

Hemant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have only a few reminders. So that you can check the following issues:

- Is the manager still defined in the access control owner list?

- check if the brfplus rule is still activated. If not please re-activate it.

- check the bc-set table settings with the compare-button. So that you can have a look in the existing table-entries and compare them to the new-bc-sets-entries.

- Is the new MSMP-Version active?

simon_persin4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hemant,

Have you also checked the IMG configuration standard settings to check that it is trying to route to Manager or Role Owner as standard? This is the first stage of routing.

Once you have checked that, then make sure that you have the relevant owners assigned in the Access Controls Owners area and then assigned to the relevant master data elements.

If you are using Manager, make sure that the access request also has the correct manager identified under User Details.

Also, re confirm that your workflow does actually direct it to the Manager Agent and that this is appropriately documented in the path and stage config.

Simon