Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inter company Billing

former_member182379
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have done the customization for inter company STO process

My Ordering plant is Manufacturing plant and the supplying plant is Depot plant, in Ordering plant I have create a PO with ME21N, delivery is created in supplying plant which is depot with VL10B then picking is done with PGI in VL02N, the RG23D selection is done with J1IJ till here it works OK now I have assign our custom pricing procedure to the Billing IV which is our stdandrd pricing procedure which we are using for regular excise sale process but while creating billing document the duty amount which I have selected in J1IJ is not coming in the VF01 so what setting required for this also my requirement is when we create GR in ordering plant ref. to outond delivery all duty amount should automatically come there.

regards,

zafar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In fact, I have exposure to the reversal process from the one what you described. That is from plant to depot transfer and not the sale from depot to plant.

Nevertheless, assuming that you would have taken CENVAT credit of the material (which you were trying to invoice) via J1IG, initially in Depot, have you checked in condition tab by clicking the "Analysis" button ?

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the pricing procedure for STO process assign routine 356= india depot sale in Alt cal.type for excise conditions and check the transactions.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Sharan

former_member182379
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In pricing procedure the routine 356 = india depot sale, in Alt cal.type for excise conditions is already assign.

regards,

zafar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Zafar,

Just to give some more inputs, Ideally 356 routine should work while creatiing the billing document after creating outgoing depot excise invoice. But whether SAP has developed/ addressed this routine for intercomany billing is not sure. Just to cross verify whether this routine works in case of intercompany billing, I would suggest you to put a Break Point in routine 356 and check whether @ the time of creating intercompany billing this routine is called or not. In case if does not called, then you can copy this routine and modify as per your requirement.

Regards

Murali