Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while making PGI

former_member1229123
Participant
0 Kudos

*Hi,*

*When i was making deliver i am getting the Error"G/L Account 893010 set for delition flag in company code 1666 " .But when i go to FS00 I am able to see that G/L A/C . Pls can any one give me the solution.*

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Pranay ,

Go to FS00 and select ur G/l account 893010 i think you have set that deletion flag by putting tick mark de check that set deletion flag and save it and go for PGI i think it helps u a lot

Thanks & Regards

Kiran.c

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Pranay ,

Go to FS00 and select ur G/L account 893010 i think you have set that deletion flag by putting tick mark de check that set deletion flag and save it and go for PGI i think it helps you a lot

Thanks & Regards

Kiran.c

former_member1229123
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

Thanks to everyone for giving solution to my issue,

Thanks,

pranay.

Edited by: pranayreddy on Oct 8, 2011 4:04 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Pranay ,

Go to FS00 and select ur G/l account 893010 i think you have set that deletion flag by putting tick mark de check that set deletion flag and save it and go for PGI i think it helps u a lot

Thanks & Regards

Kiran.c

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Pranay ,

Edited by: kkumar723 on Nov 19, 2011 10:51 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

GL code is marked for deletion in the chart od accounts. You can see it but cannot use it. Discuss with FICO team if you can use the GL.

If they say you cannot use the GL, then ask them to create a new GL and replace the existing GL with the new GL in T.Code: OBYC and then check the delivery.

In OBYC check transcations BSX and GBB.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Sharan