Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Handling unit after receiving finished goods from production

prabhjotsingh_nayyar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

My client's requirement is that they do not want a TR or TO to get created at the time of Production order confirmation and neither they want to create the Handling unit at the time of confirmation.

They want to move the material from production to warehouse as one Handling unit after multiple confirmations. They want to create Handling unit manually after the receipt of materials.

What is the process of creating Handling unit after we have FG (multiple batches).

After creation of Handling units, my client wants to ship the same Handling unit out to customer.

How to create Handling unit

Regards

Prabhjot Singh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

primoz_gricar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I understand right - customer wants a simple transfer of finished goods from production to warehouse, and latter pack into handling units.

Possible scenario:

1) Assign production order to non-WM and non-HU storage location. Post GR for production order using transaction MIGO (mvmt. type 101) for a whole quantity produced for production order.

2) Setup packing table in IMG (Logistic General > Handling Units > General > Setup packing table> ...) --> packing table is a functionality for packing goods into HU - it takes goods from predefined source non-WM/non-HU location, packs them into HU and places them in target WM-HUM location.

2) Maintain packaging instruction (trans. POP1 and POF1) to automate the packaging quantities.

3) Run packaging table by HUPAST, select your table and pack.

4) Packed HU ends up on WM-HUM location.

This process can be done either in SAP GUI (HUPAST) or you can build it in RF transaction and run it with mobile RF scanner (ABAP development required).

Hopefully this will be of any help.

Regards, Primoz