cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic table in webdynpro interactive form not working. Urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I am facing a problem when trying to retreive data entered in interactive form dynamic table.i can get the data entered in non dynamic fields no problem.

I have a node structure like this

Root

Data 1...1 singleton and non tried both

Table 1...n singleton and non tried both

In my adobe form i tried adding rows using add instance, and also using add button in webdynpro native. In the same method that adds row i simulated the submit button to create row in WD context! It adds rows but any data entered later is lost. One more thing i have noticed is it sometimes works after adding just one row! Data is passed to context but from next row it doesnt work! What am i missing?

I also tried adding a button in webdynpro tray and adding the row directly to the context. new row is created in form but any data entered in new rows is lost!

I am unable to obtain the data entered in Dynamic fields. I thought i would try the xml reading method but the problem is after crating a couple of rows dynamically if i go save pdf locally the new rows are not showing up in the pdf!

I have seen a post which said using the if_wd_iactive handler to set the form as dynamic but that method is not available in our system! Sorry i am not in front of an SAP system so i cant type exact names!

I tried using zci update program/ etc etc but i am still struggling at the moment. Any help would be much appreciated! Pls ask if you need more info.

Regards

Naresh

Edited by: naresh dwadasi on Oct 7, 2011 9:05 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

problem solved! I had to recreate the form. not sure if i corrupted the webdynpro scripts etc by mistake.