cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoterms copping second line Item!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have created a condition type Shipping Charges and maintained access sequence, for this I have maintained condition record with three diferent values ( like Eg: incoterm Z50- 50 USD ).

The issue is when creating order the Item details I am entering the Incoterm Z50, The value 50 USD is automatically determing for another line Item and Header as well. In condition Type I have never choose for header under Changes which can be made block also. Still the Incoterm value copping header also.

As per my scenarion The incoterm I have to be add for one line item only.

How to restrict that an Incoterm will be can add for one line Item? Please suggest me where can I rrestric

By

VJ

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear VJ Keerthi,

I got a better understanding of the issue now.

Incoterm flows from the customer master and it is a header field.

Hence it vl come as default for all the line items.

one thing you need to do is ,go to the line item whether inco-term is not applicable and remove the value in that field.

you may also remove the incoterm from header also.

Update the pricing for that line item and the condition record based on incoterm will not be active for the 2nd line item.

Since you do not want the incoterm to be determined in header level, check for any user exits to clear the entry in incoterm field with the help of your ABAP-er.

Check and revert back.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Edited by: Hegal . K . Charles on Oct 10, 2011 2:02 PM

Edited by: Hegal . K . Charles on Oct 10, 2011 2:08 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr Charles,

For the issue I heve configured from functional side,

In tablemaintainence field I took Incoterms and Material in the customizing table, then I maintain the condition record. The item details when I enter the perticular incotem then condition is determining the price for the perticular line Item only, but still the Incoterm what I enter in line item 10 ( Eg.Z50) it's appearing in Line item 20 incoterms field, but condition is not determining in the perticular line item...

How there is any setting from functionl side to restric the Incoterm not to be appear in the another line item....

Tq

Best Regards

VJ

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Keerthi,

First try to remove the incoterm maintained in the customer master.

After that create a fresh order.

See whether the incoterms are coming in header and also in your 2 line items.

As per my knowledge it wont be coming.

if its not coming , then go to item level of the first item and maintain the incoterm for that item alone.

Save the order and display the order.

Check whether the second line item have any incoterm.

I am not having access to sap now.Hence please check the same from your end and confirm.

Now if the incoterm which you enter for one item is getting copied to the other items also (after removing the incoterm from customer master) , please let us know.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Keerthi,

Also in V/06 what are the setting which you have maintained for your condition type ?

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr Charles,

The Condition type is I heve maintain for Item Condition. When I enter the incoterm in Item details Eg: Z50 Its getting include Shipping Charges 50 USD in condition tab in the item pricing, Then when I go to second Item Incoterm there also Z50 is appearing and the condition tab it's getting add the Shipping Charges value and header pricing as well...

In condition type I customize As Condition Class: Discount or Durcharge

Calculate Type : Quantity

Cond Category : Freight

Rounding Rule : Commercial

Manula Entries : No restrictions and I choose the check box for Item Condition, Delete, Amount/Percent.

Those are I have amintained in condition type..

Please suggest me that still where can I restrict it the Incoterm value not to determine automatically for another line Item and header as well....

Regards

VJ

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear VJ Keerthi,

As per my understanding, your condition type is defined as a ITEM condition in V/06.

The condition type values are correctly picking up for the item with incoterm.

The condition type values are not coming for the item without incoterm.

The condition type values coming in the item with incoterms comes in the header level also.

Is this your issue?

Revert back.

Thanks & Regard,

Hegal K Charles