Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AuC Cost Settlement to Fixed Assets

former_member630135
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have a WBS Element settled to AuC with total cost of 100 USD (two cost items of 25 USD and 75 USD).

I have three queries:

1)Can I settle 25 USD and 75 USD to two different fixed assets ?

2)Can I split even within 25USD and 75USD, say 12USD, 13 USD and 20USD and 55USD to four different assets.

3)Can I split my 100USD to different fixed assets amount wise ? I do not see amount option in my settlement rule in case the WBS is already settled to AuC.

Would appreciate any help.

Thanks.

regards,

jungleem

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In AIAB you can maintain the distribution rules as per your requirements 1 & 2. As for 3, in the distribution rule screen, there is a "table setting" icon. Click on it and see whether the amount column is hidden also check whether your settlement profile permits the amount settlement.

Regards

Sreekanth

former_member630135
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply but can I do 1, 2 thru CJIC ?

And as far as amount settlement for 3 is concerned, I can see the amount option for all other cost objects, but not in case of fixed assets if the WBS is already settled to an AuC.I mean I do not see the amount option if my cost object in settlement rule screen is AuC/FXA.

Any more clues.

Thanks once again.

Jungleem

former_member630135
Participant
0 Kudos

Any help guys..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In CJIC also there is a provision to maintain distribution rule. And as for the point 3, check the investment profile once. In there we can put a restriction of type of distribution rules.

Regards

Sreekanth

former_member630135
Participant
0 Kudos

On a related note, can I do a line item settlement for non-asset items such as cost center, G/L etc.CJIC does seem to work only for WBS Settled to AuCs.

I have a non AuC WBS element with 200USD and 300USD actual cost line items and I want to settle different proportions to different cost centers.When I tried to run CJIC, I got a "no-line items were selected " message .

How can I do that ??

Thanks for any help.

jungleem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I do not think you can use CJIC for this case. Go to WBS Element settlement rule from project transaction (in CJ02 select the WBS and hit the settlement rule button) and in there we have option of maintaining multiple distribution rules as per our requirement.

Regards

Sreekanth