cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

batch determination in delivery proposes batch already scheduled

Former Member
0 Kudos

For one specific plant, when batch determination is done in the delivery, batches already scheduled for delivery are being proposed as still available. What can be causing this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

alejandro_lpez
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I finally solved this issue, here are the steps I did to find the solution:

1. In transaction SPRO

->Logistics-General->Batch Management->Batch Determination and Batch Check->Strategy Types->Define Sales and Distribution Strategy Types

Check the condition Type (In my case SD01), the Field Class contains the selection class with the logic to determine stock (In my case Z_MM_FERT)

Chek the Sort Sequence (In my case SEQUENCIA)

2. Go to transaction CU72 with the Sort Sequence (SEQUENCIA), in characteristic must have the following values:

LOBM_VFDAT Expiration date, shelf life Ascending (Checked)

3. Go to transaction CL02 with the class founded in the previous step (Z_MM_FERT), in the characteristics TAB must have the following values:

LOBM_VFDAT Expiration date, shelf life

LOBM_ZUSTD Status of Batch

LOBM_QNDAT Next Insp. Date for Batch

LOBM_LVORM Deletion Ind. for Batches

4. Go to transaction MM03 with the material that you have in Delivery, chek the TAB Classification, Option Batch 022, the material must be associated to the selection Class (Z_MM_FERT), but it must be associated trought transaction MM01

5. In transaction OVZ9, double click in the row with the column Availability check = CH Batches and Checking Rule = B SD Delivery

Option Include Deliveries, must be Checked.

6. Material that you have in Delivery, must be created in transaction VCH1 with the according Strategy Type (SD01)

Best regards,

Alejandro Lopez

alejandro_lpez
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

My system has the same behavior that Angela mentioned. I would like to configure it to prevent the same batch are assigned to multiple deliveries.

Best regards,

Alejandro Lopez.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is the availability check which is causing my dilemma.  Configuration for deliveries does not have the indicator for Without RLT clicked on.

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Try to check the Batch Qty whether batch qty is fully delivered or not , I think in your case batch qty is there that is the reason system is proposed or picked

Check and revert

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Via MMBE, I can see that batch AAA has 40,000 LB in unrestricted inventory, which is also scheduled for delivery. If I attempt to use batch determination for another delivery, I can choose batch AAA again, even though that entire batch is already assigned to another delivery.

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

As per my Knowledge one if you assign the batch for particular line item , i think we can't use that batch again

if you want to use that batch again try to cancel the delivery and create new delivery for another sale order that time system will pick that delivery

Regards,

Prasanna

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

goto vl06 check material and batch vise,

goto vl06 and click on list of out bound delivery, u can search for details plese check , their is any two deliverys for same batch

in staderd only create for one batch - one delivery only, so u can do wrong , pl check all details for vl06 ,

one bactch can assign for one delivery pl checck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Using VL06 (List Outbound Deliveries), I can see multiple deliveries with the same batch. There is only enough material for one shipment. I wish to prevent a batch already fully assigned to another delivery from being an option during batch determinaition.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think that you have to check the ATP RULE for the delivery document

Check if the delivery flag is set in the scope of the check

alejandro_lpez
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing the same issue. Batch determination in delivery is suggesting the same batch for different deliveries, when there are other batches available.

I appreciate if anyone knows a solution.

Thanks in advance,

Alejandro López.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is batch determination is taking place & strategy info is taking place ?