cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to add city for a country and region

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL,

WOULD YOU KINLDY HELP ME TO KNOW WHERE I CAN DEFINE A CITY FOR THE COUNTRY AND REGION.

I AM CREATING A NEW SHIP TO . BUT I DID NOT FIND THE CITY THAT I WANT.

KINLDY SUUGEST.

Thanks,

Umesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is your business requirement for having a city?

If it is just for address, please use the city field in the general data to key in.

If it is for tax, you can create cities as mentioned in the earlier post and it will populate at control tab of general data in the customer master.

Pl chk and revert.

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, when in customer master when i enter all field like city, country,region, pin code adn then enter a new window is open which shows city-region-country cobination and i have to select one but desired city is not there.

ex. in india--gujrat (region)-citieswhich comes are AHEMDABAD, SURAT, GANDINAGAR. but i want vadodra.

kinldy suggest

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Prachi!

Can you tell me the technical name of that field because I am not able to understand your business requirenment,do you want city name in drop down box or what..?,Kindly check is it ZEE development ...?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Region is configured here: Hi use Below Path,

SAP Customizing Implementation Guide-SAP NetWeaverGeneral SettingsSet CountriesInsert Regions

Cities:

SAP Customizing Implementation Guide---Sales and Distribuition -> Basic Functions -> Taxes -> Define Regional Codes -> Define city code

Former Member
0 Kudos

actually i want add new city name in a region.

say for example IND(COUNTRY)>GUJRAT(REGION) AND in gujrat i want to add city AHEMDABAD. which is not coming while i am creating ship to.

Thanks,

Umesh