cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sender file channel issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Here I have a problem with sender file communication channel. THe channel is not able to pick a file as the file format is not correct andf throwing exception in the channel which is expected. But Its not allowing to go and pick the other files with correct format till I remove the bad file from the Source dir location.

How to get out of this issue Pls help me

Regards,

Moorthy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maybe you can delete or archive the erroneus file and then all the other files are processed?

Set checkbox Archive Faulty Source Files and give directory where the erroneus files are moved.

Also under module tab add new row int the Processing Sequence table like this:

AF_Modules/MessageTransformBean ............. 1

And in under Module Configuration:

Module Key ........ Parameter Name ...........................Parameter value

1 ......................... Transform.PermanentErrors .........true

If this won't help, please check the No[Note 1265534 - Archive faulty files does not work with add time stamp mode|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1265534]. Basically this means that archiving does not work if you have set the 'Add timestamp' option so check that too.

More about the Me[MessageTransformBean Fauty Source files |http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/57/0b2c4142aef623e10000000a155106/content.htm]

Please remember that empty files are handled with their own settings.

Regards,

Mika

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

monicabhosale
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

First put only the correct format file in the directory.delete your old CC and create one with correct parameters and try whether this channel is correctly working or not.

Regards

Monica

former_member463616
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please to do dummy changes in communication channel, save and activate it.

Regards,

P.Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Done. But of no use