Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reports

john_steven
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My client requires the reports mentioned below

1. Tracking of frequently failed items and reasons for the same.

2. Machine Model wise problems report.

3. Machine Model wise down time report.

4. Model wise machine repair time report.

Are there any standard reports for these requirement? Please let me know

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think but for the first one, you can check in PM module. It should be there.

For the first one, what do you mean by failed items. Is it in-house rejection or customer rejection. If customer rejection, if you configure return scenario, then you can capture how many times a product is failed.

G. Lakshmipathi

john_steven
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for your reply, Failed items at the customers place. My client needs a report on the frequently failed items and the reasons for the same.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then as I said above, you can very well capture customer returns as long as the return order configuration is in place. As an additional information, you can also make the field "Order Reason" mandatory for returns so that based on this field, you can populate any report depending upon the requirement.

G. Lakshmipathi

john_steven
Explorer
0 Kudos

That means we need to go for a development and there is no standard report?

For the rest of the reports also please suggest some better way

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Steve,

Please give us some hint on the process.

Then we could give better solutions.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

john_steven
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Charles,

My Client is a machine tool industry and they are into the manufacturing of high end machinery. So they needs some reports as mentioned below.

In this report they need the details of all failed items at the customers place for different machine models.

In this report they need the details of different problems based on each machine (model wise and they have 6 different models of machines)

This report is also similar to the above in which they need the machine down time model wise.

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Steve19,

In this report they need the details of all failed items at the customers place for different machine models.

You could create a order type for this scenario (enter the part code as the material and reason for failure as the order reason

If there is a practice of taking back the falied parts, the do a return delivery for the order created above.

It can be invoiced which will be a credit memo.

Now for report purpose, you could develop a query or zreport with selection criteria as material code / order reason / date interval

In this report they need the details of different problems based on each machine (model wise and they have 6 different models of machines)

You might be entering the model in material group . ( i have worked in a scenario where the model code is mapped as the material group) If this is the practise followed, then you can get the report based on the table combination of vbak-vbap

This report is also similar to the above in which they need the machine down time model wise.

How do you calculate the down-time???

How is the repair time mapped in SAP??

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles