cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work center capacity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How to avoid creation of order or notification if work center is already scheduled for the same period and how to adjust man power basing on the priorities.

Regards,

Sudhakar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure but u can have a check at it :

1. You cannot stop Notification creation based on Eqpt work Center Capacity, I believe if u need the same then u will have use user exit at save.

2. I believe u can stop Order creation based on capacity availibity check in Order at the time of Order creation ..

Pls refer this old link

In OIOI -> u can use do settings for Avalability check at the time of creation of Order -01

3. You cannot adjust manpower based on priority of Maintenance Order, u can only use priorities to influence the start dates of the Order using user exits , but for ur case , u can use Capacity leveling option CM25/CM21 etc where u can view the list of orders generated against each work center and based on the order priority u can dispatch the order operations .., Once operation is dispatched -Operation status is DSPT .. but system still allows u will release Maintenance Order without dispatching , so at the time of releasing Order u have check whether all order operations are dispatched , u can check operation status while releasing MO using user exit :- IWO10002

regards

pushpa

Answers (0)