Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Document Service (ADS)

maarten_duits2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I already posted this question in the IF group, but nobody replied except myself. I hope somebody can help me with the problem. What i want to know is, how to configure my local J2EE engine to make use of the ADS on another server. I read the configuration guide of the ADS, but then it is still not working. Pls see other post

Hope somebody can help me.

Thx in advance.

Regards Maarten.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member191062
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

dies the central ADS work correctly? Have you cheked the connection between your local machine and the central ADS?

Best regards,

Dezso

maarten_duits2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Deszo,

Could you tell me how i can check the connection between my local machine and the central ADS?

As i mentioned in the post, pls take a look at the post i did in the Adobe IF forum.

Thx in advance

Kind regards,

Maarten.

maarten_duits2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I found out what the problem was. The server where the ADS is running didn't know the host name of my pc. When i fill in the IP address of my pc it worked.

So problem solved.

Everybody thx for the help.

Regards Maarten.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maarten,

can you please tell me how you solved this issue," The server where the ADS is running didn't know the host name of my pc. When i fill in the IP address of my pc it worked."

I want to know where exactly to add IP address of the local machine. kindly give all the steps taken.

Thanks in advance

Farooq