Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Area define

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In "Development" Box I am facing the following error

Sales area <'1900','20','10'> has been converted by the system into Sales area <' ',' ','10'>, according to the settings in Customizing. However sales document type ZA0 is not permitted in Sales area <' ',' ','10'>.

Whereas in "Production" Box facing everything is working fine.

I have checked in the table TVKO,TVKOV and table TVKOS and compare both the system.Everything is same in all three table.

Please help me in solving this issue

XYZ

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Srivastava,

Kindly share the ERROR MESSAGE NO with us.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please try to understand my problem..

Please dont reply abruptly.

Everything is same in both the boxes production and development.But in production it is working fine where as in development it is not working .

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) if a particular setting did not work in development, why did you transport it to production?

2) is this work in QA server? did you / users test there?

only if things work in dev., one should sent to quality and then to production.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sri,

If you have common Dis/Div, Recheck all the master (Customer and Material) in whihc it has created and you must use same sales area(Customer) and Sals Line(Material) in Sales order screen

moreover , you should assign sales area to S.doc type......even i was faced same problem. You should patiently recheck all.

Regards

Raj.

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

please cheek at enterprize structe sales area, and check vor1, vor2, and check ovao, ovam,ovan,ovaz .

thnks

siva

Edited by: bojjasivasankarreddy on Oct 7, 2011 2:56 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sri,

If you have common Dis/Div, Recheck all the master (Customer and Material) in whihc it has created and you must use same sales area(Customer) and Sals Line(Material) in Sales order screen

moreover , you should assign sales area to S.doc type......even i was faced same problem. You should patiently recheck all.

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi XYZ,

It seems you're using common sales area setting and have not assigned the sales doc type ZA0 to the parent sales area.

Worth a comparison of tables TVAKZ.

Regards,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hegal K Charles,

I have checked all the configuration in all the tables.

Please read carefully what is the error.

The error : everything is same in both the system but for production it is working and for development it is throwing error.

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Srivastava,

Check the configuration of your order type ZA0 .

Check whether it has been assigned to the sales area used for creating sales order.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles