cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SXMB_MONI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

My scenario is IDOC - SAP PI - CSV. I have tested my scenario. IDOC are posted in we05 it will be there. The status codes are 53,68. That is OK. In sap PI sxmb_moni the idoc is not reached. What is the problem? help needed guys.

hari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi hari,

ur scenario is outbound scenario(IDOC-PI-CSV)....how you got 53 status code in R3 system once u check it..

regards,

ganesh.

Edited by: ganesh.nijampudi on Oct 7, 2011 11:39 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

no it is Inbound (GRN IDOC)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My scenario is IDOC - SAP PI - CSV.

IDOC should be in the status - 03 'Data passed to port OK' then if the tRFC connection is working between your R/3 BOX and SAP PI. you will see he message in PI monitor.

cheers,

sunil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

I think that is my problem. tRFC poprt is not connected. It is asked FILE port. Ex.... SAPABC is my tRFC port from there iam giving SAPXYZ is RFC R/3 dest. But the error is SAPABC file port does not exist. How can handle this issue.

Thanks

hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

if its file port... then you have to poll the file using some FTP adapters.

Please check here for file ports..

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/EN/dc/6b7fa443d711d1893e0000e8323c4f/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sunil,

Iam not defined any file port. Iam maintain tRfc Port and want to access only that one.

Hari

prasanthi_chavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hari,

In Source R/3 system,check in tcode sm58 if you see any idoc entry with error status. If you are not receiving idoc in PI then definitely the idoc might have failed in trfc queue in R/3 system.

Validate your partner profile,port configuration in R/3 system using tcode WE20,we21 and also check if SAP PI if you have properly defined the port (IDx1). Also check if your RFC destination from R/3 to PI is working fine (do authorization test as well).

Try to load the idoc metadata in SAP PI using tcode IDX2 then you can confirm that road from R/3 to PI is clear and then go ahead with ur test idoc again and you should see idoc in your PI system.

Thanks,

Prasanthi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hari,

Do you done IDOC Configuations in your SAP sytem as well XI system?

If your configuration is everything is ok, Then check SMQ2,SMQ1 transaction on your PI system. Normally IDOC queues are struck in that queue.

Thank you,

Sateesh