cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when calling webservice from SAP via htts. Code 403 : Forbidden

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts!

I called webservices from abap several times. But it is the first time, when I had to call WS with https and SSL.

I find Thomas blog, and I followed his steps:

[|]

I created the proxy class, from a downloaded wsdl (xml). Everything was ok.

I uploaded the SSL certificate, no problem with it.

I create the logical port via SOAMANAGER. It was successfully created.

I set the RFC settings:

Logon/Security: Basic Authentication

SSL: Active

SSL Client certificate: ANONYM SSL (I uploaded the certificate)

Logon: User/password filled

Special options: HTTP 1.1

Compressions: Inactive

1. When I try to test the RFC connection I get an error message:

Status HTTP Response 403

Status Text Forbidden

Duration Test Call 1333 msResponse body: forbidden internetproxy2:wq

2. When I try to test the WS, the error message is:

SOAP:1.007 SRT: Unsupported xstream found:

Code 403 : Forbidden")

I traced it with SOAMANAGER, and the error is:

A SOAP Runtime Core Exception occurred in method get_http_headers of class CL_SOAP_HTTP_TPBND_ROOT at position in 3 with internal error id 1007 and error text SRT: Unsupported xstream found: (u201CHTTP Code 403: Forbiddenu201D) (fault location is 1 ).

I cant find the problems for days.

Thanks for the help.

Peter

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I prefer if you do the SOAMANAGER configuration from WSDL URL directly as it will take the required parameters automatically (HTTPS/SSL). Then if you have client certificate then install it using STRUST.

I hope you also did required pre-requisite for SSL: refer to SAP Help; http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/EN/49/231207ddeb1903e10000000a42189c/content.htm

Regards,

Gourav

Former Member
0 Kudos

I try to create the logical port (with SOAMANAGER) from WSDL URL directly. Then it gives an error message:

Error: Error is WSDL access: Exception occurred in communication framework: Error in HTTP Framework:

https://xxx.

But when I create the proxy from wsdl (with SE80), it works.

Why?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I retry to create the logical port from file: (from a saved XML)

It gives me an error:

SRT Framework exception:

Error in WSDL parsing:

Exception occured in library handler

So the only way is to create the logical port is: Manual configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check following:

- If your system is behing HTTP proxy and you are not providing proxy details (url, user, password)

- important clue is here HTTP 403 error, which means required user/password or certificate is not authorized to access host

- Can you debug - why you are receiving WSDL parsing error as this could be useful to rectify issue (SAP doesn't support all WSDL tags)

Regards,

Gourav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Thanks for the help:

- I give all proxy details. In HTTP and HTTPS proxy tabs too.

one interesting thing:

- We publicate the same WebService with HTTP and HTTPS prefix.

- If I create a proxy for the WS with HTTP, everything is correct and works well.

- If I create a proxy for the WS with HTTPS, gives the error written the previous posts. (And can't create the logical port with SOAMANAGER)

I compare the 2 WSDL. It is the same, except the links. (HTTP and HTTPS) all others are same.

- And why it is possible in both case (HTTP, HTTPS) to create the proxy with SE80 from the WSDL URL? (And after the logical port was failed)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

You need to create only one proxy and can create multiple logical port for HTTP/HTTPS.

Can you check and open HTTPS webservice in Internet Explorer and then test it using SOAPUI (just to see if webservice is accessible).

If this is not working then your certificate might be incorrect, ask client certificate from system adminstrator where this service reside and then use that certificate to call webservice.

Regards,

Gourav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I check the webservice and it is accessible.

If I check in explorer, after authentication, the XML of the WSDL is accessible.

and previously I upload the certificate with STRUST. And it seems to be OK.